Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Austen vs. Peyton

Be nice to everyone, I told Peyton the other day. If you do, you will have a lot of friends like your brother. Be nice to the boys, be nice to the girls and be nice to the new kids too. I want to embed this in her head early on so she never thinks it's cool to be the "mean" girl. Although she does have a little clique of friends at school and her teachers have already told me that they weren't so nice to a new girl recently. So we had the talk. And, I am glad we did because the new girl is one of their good friends now.

Austen on the other hand is so different. He's nice to the boys and the girls. In fact, he was one of only three boys recently invited to a girl birthday party and the other two boys couldn't go so he ended up being the only boy there. He didn't mind one bit though. These were his friends. It didn't matter if they were boys or girls. When I went to pick him up, he was having a blast with all the girls. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body and could never intentionally hurt someone else's feelings (unless it's his sister Peyton). I'm sure a lot of girls will break his heart some day because of it but I'm sure Peyton will take care of them:) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home