Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, April 20, 2015

This is What Happens When...

you leave your door open, your scissors out and a special project you were working on all on the floor of your room.  Your baby sister, who likes to explore the house including your room when you are away at school, will find these things and give your mom a heart attack when she follows her into your room a few minutes later to discover this happening!



When showing the above photos to said 8 year old brother, all he had to say was "Oops. Is my project okay?"

"No," I said. "Your project isn't okay. It's in the garbage now along with your scissors."

Okay, I didn't say that but who could blame me for wanting to do that?! Instead I gathered up the stuff he didn't clean up and put it on his dresser - out of reach from his baby sister.

Disaster averted - for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home